1.20.2010

It's a brand new year

and welcome to my brand new blog! This is the place where I will showcase sneak peeks from client sessions, post promotions, and just ramble about stuff going on in my little world as a mom of three kids.
I'd like for this to be an extension of my business.. (duh) but also a place where you can get to know me a little better. Since this is a "new" blog, then I hope you'll be patient with me as I upload a variety of sessions that I have had over the last year. I was very blessed to have so many fabulous families trust me with capturing moments for them. It was a blast hanging out with the families and I especially loved spending time cuddling those precious little ones. Photography is my passion, and I hope that it shows in the art that I create. If you are interested in any kind of session, please don't hesitate to contact me! I am now booking sessions for March and April !!
.. and just so you don't miss out on anything , go to the right side of this page and become a follower. You'll get notices when new information is posted.
I am so excited to be starting this new year. Hopefully your smiling faces will be a part of it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment