4.05.2010

Anticipation...[Lafayette, Indiana maternity photography]

I had the privilege of spending some time with this beautiful couple as they anticipate the arrival of their first child. At just 3 weeks away from her due date, this mama -t0-be was glowing. Her husband was too.. (I hope it is ok, that I say you were 'glowing' !)
I loved witnessing the love between the two of them.. I just know they will be great parents! I had considered another location for their session, before deciding on this park. When we met, they informed me that they had actually celebrated their first anniversary at this same place!

Thank you so much for asking me to capture this special time in your lives. I am so glad that daddy-to-be was involved too! I wish you blessings as you await this new little life that will turn your "two" into a family of three. I can't wait to meet him or her! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment