4.26.2010

a rainbow a midst the gray[Lafayette,Indiana family photography]

we headed out an a rather brisk.. and totally rainy day. um.. yeah.. it never stopped raining the entire session... we just quickly ditched the umbrellas... ran for the alleys and had some fun ! I love the bright color combos that mom picked out. She totally had a vision for what kind of images she wanted and I helped her put some outfits and she scored some great accessories for herself. I think they look so happy and cheery! (we almost didn't mind getting completely soaked!)
Look at this beautiful mama with her two girls. I am so thankful to have known her for the last three years.. sadly they have just moved away to California.. We met only days after they had moved to town and our baby girls were just a couple months old ( and within a month of each other). Our two boys were just shy of a month apart in age also.
Our husbands got along great and we enjoyed our many get togethers as families. I was blessed by her constant invitations to her church's enrichment nights.




They have been such wonderful friends and we are sure going to miss them. I am thankful for their loyalty to my business as well. I have gotten to watch their children grow up from behind my lens. I have captured anticipation of a new life... and the sweetness of a newborn baby girl.
C was worried that she wouldn't find a photographer out in Cali and asked me to take one last family session including their newest little member =)

I sure hope that you like these pictures as much as I did taking them and going thru editing.... though I have to admit, it was a bit sad for me as my daughter was watching me , asking if little L could come to her birthday party...

We wish you the best in your new place.. you will make it such a wonderful home for your family. We have been blessed to know you and we hope someday soon to be able to visit you out west !Thanks again for trusting me to capture the personalities of your family and the memories for years to come.
Miss you.... =)







No comments:

Post a Comment