12.07.2010

a little Santa Baby[West Lafayette, Indiana baby photography]

Mr C came to see me for his 6 month session. My oh my, how he has grown up! He is just full of cuteness and rolls. I am a sucker for some baby rolls... ( mine were always on the skinny side.. lol) Since we were nearing December, I knew it would be fun to play around with some of my holiday props and things. He really was a happy little elf... well , except for when he wasn't. But I have to admit, those are some of my favorites... you'll see what I mean.. mama's always love those 'tug at your heartstrings' kinda shots.



I just love six month sessions... babies are always full of smiles and they really start to be aware of their surroundings. Of course every baby is different.. but Mr C who is just as cute as can be when super serious... gave us quite the giggle show, with his aunt's promptings.. =)



and since he came to see me while it was still fall.... we documented this session with some cute punkin' shots too.



Thanks for coming to see me again.. always fun to hang out with you for awhile. I'll have your password to you soon. Looking forward to seeing you again in 3 months. Enjoy your first Christmas Mr. C !!


No comments:

Post a Comment