12.07.2010

sneak peek of a lil' boilermaker[West Lafayette, Indiana newborn photography]

A future Purdue Boilermaker fan came to see me the other day! Born into a long line of Purdue backers.. she has no choice, but to start cheering right away.... and so at 2 weeks old, she is full of smiles (or maybe gas!) sporting her tiniest little cheerleader outfit!
Isn't this so precious? Her mama also wore this long, long ago.. I love it when my clients incorporate such meaningful items into their pictures. I always suggest to newborn clients and those on the baby plan.. to bring blankets, outfits, stuffed animals... something that has sweet , even generational meaning like this outfit.


And our little cheerleader is also the tiniest sleepy angel. We worked her hard to get a lot of good shots. My clients always love me even more after a newborn session... b/c their babies nap for a LONG time! =).. no need to thank me.. I love my job. I'd play with itty bitties all day long if I could.



And lastly.. our little Miss B sleeping so quietly beside her little lamb. This cuddly little creature will join us for some more sessions as I get to watch Miss B grow up on my baby plan!

A big thank you to her mama for coming to see me. She had been referred by another one of my baby planners' mama. I love it when brand new clients refer my business over and over again. Its been happening a lot lately and I am getting to meet some pretty great people (and adorable little ones!)
Thanks, L... I'll have your password to you in a couple days so that you can view the rest of your session images!



No comments:

Post a Comment