2.02.2010

3 month baby T {Lafayette, IN baby photographer}

oh, my goodness is this little guy cute!! He is such a charmer too.. he was Mr. Serious most of the time.... he was soaking everything in and just staring at the silly lady{Moi} with the big lens in her face! ha.

love this one.. he looks so grown up. (at 3 months.. I know right? .. haa)

He's at that stage where he has found his hands. It was so cute to watch him stare and stare at his little fingers , as he tried to figure out what the heck they were for! I have a bunch more adorable ones, and I have found a few grins too. I'll finish up the edits and post them in the gallery soon.



Thanks again for letting me capture this time in sweet little T's life.



1 comment:

  1. That's my little sweetie pie! Can't wait to see the rest..Thanks Elizabeth!
    Buff

    ReplyDelete