2.23.2010

snips & snails [ Lafayette, Indiana Child Photography]

and puppy dog tails... that is what little boys are made of.... =)
this was Mr.L's 3 yr old photo session!! He was not sure about this whole camera in his face thing.. but he warmed up to me, and towards the end we managed to get him laughing !

(but I'll save those for the gallery, mom) Sorry, you'll just have to wait!



I do like the calm and collected look he's got going on here...




and then these that capture just who he is at this time in his little life.
Thumb in mouth. Thats just him.
(but there is a smile hiding under there too.. )





Well, I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek.. I'll send you an email with your pw, to view the rest of the images in your gallery. There are a lot of really cute ones. I hope you like them! Thanks for asking me to take his pictures. I had fun!



3 comments:

  1. Love them! Looking forward to seeing the rest - I might have a hard time choosing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh i love the second one michele!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Elizabeth. Can't believe how grown up he looks!

    ReplyDelete