2.16.2010

precious Miss J { West Lafayette, Indiana Baby Photography}

Look at those eyes...... this top one is for mama... the outfit isn't anything fancy, but it has special meaning to mama so we made sure we got some cute ones of Miss J in it. I hope you like it !
(don't worry there are lots more too ! =)
this one just makes my heart happy. I love the little winces of tenderness and comfort that are on baby's face. just the slightest touch from mom and they know they are loved.



this might be my favorite shot to date. not sure why.. it just speaks to me..
I took this one in color, and converted it to b/w , but just had fun adding a vintage spin to it..




and look at this adorable strawberry hat cutie head !! got lots more of her showing off her hats.. still working on a little surprise for you too.
Thanks for your patience with me getting this sneak peek up. Due to mother nature giving us 2 1/2 snow days, and my computer crashing last week.. I got a tad bit behind on my sessions.
I hope you like what you see. I will be emailing you the password so you can view the rest of your images. Thank you so much for letting me capture this sweet time in Miss J's life. (and I really want to use her name, b/c I love it so much!! LOL)




1 comment:

  1. These pix are too cute! Love the hat photos... If only I lived closer - I promise I'd have you shooting our babes! Too precious!

    ReplyDelete