3.21.2010

the littlest fan[West Lafayette, Indiana baby photography]

Go PURDUE!!! ( I just know this is what he was thinking during our session.. lol)
I am so happy that we got this little one to smile from time to time.. doesn't he have a great grin?
Meet Mr. J... he is 3 months old and just started the "Watch Me Grow" baby plan.. so I am beyond thrilled that I will get to see him again!
This is one that needs to be on a canvas someplace! I just think it is the sweetest image of this gorgeous family with their little blessing... The mama/babe shots are some of my favorites... love this tenderness...
and would you look at these amazing baby blues?... ahhhhh...... This family are proud Boilermakers, so it is only fitting that they teach their newest fan all about dressing like it!

I have some other cute pictures of Master J showing off his Purdue duds.. right down to his teeny tiny socks!

Hope he was rooting to night... BOILER UP !!!

Thanks so much for asking me to capture your sweet little man.. I can't wait to see him at our next session!

I will contact you soon with your password so you may view all images in your gallery. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment