3.09.2010

oh, my sweetie pie [West Lafayette,IN baby photography]

this tiny beauty makes me want to have another baby girl!! she is just precious with her dainty little features and creamy skin. I probably could have had my camera in front of her for hours...


she was quite the little model as we played "dress up" with her, and practiced her sitting solo. I have to say, by the end of our session, she was almost a pro for more then a few seconds!!





Can you tell that she is the light in her mama's life? I had so much fun with them, I am already looking forward to her next session... when we pull out the BIG bows.. right mama?




look at her grabbing at those tiny piggs.. LOVE it !!



and I love being inspired by my clients.. LOOK at this amazing quilt? um, yeah, mama made it for her daughter.. the colors are so delicious and worked perfectly with the distressed floor. I can not wait to try my hand at making one of these ! this sweetie is modeling for Chick Pea Hair Bows. Isn't that flower cute?






I seriously, can not stand the cuteness. I absolutely love my job. Love getting to play with babies.






and I thank you so much for asking me to capture this sweet time in Miss R's little life....
I'll send you the password to your gallery soon!
ENJOY ! =)





1 comment: