3.22.2010

three beauties[Lafayette, Indiana child photography]

sister #1.....isn't she gorgeous?!!
Miss I was such a joy to work with and she could have danced for my camera all day! She surprised us with some model moves and mom, I think you'll have a hard time choosing!!
and sister #3 was full of spunk and personality the entire time! She kept me on my toes and kept me laughing as these fun and sweet expressions came across her face!
I think Dad is going to have a hard time when that first boy comes a callin' to date one of his daughters!! LOL

and then we pulled out the props.....


and sister #3... little Miss C....

I am just sharing one of this beautiful babe, b/c she had another session of her very own as she was celebrating the big ONE!!!

Thanks so much for asking me to photograph your girls! I had so much fun with them and enjoyed getting to know you too! I hope that I was able to capture some of their unique personalities!!

I'll send you a password soon so that you may view the rest of the images from your session!

No comments:

Post a Comment