5.04.2010

So SWEET !!![Lafayette, Indiana child photography]

Meet little Miss M. She was quite full of personality and made my job so easy! She just played around and I caught her in action. At nearly 3 , she followed directions so well. I only had to bribe her with a special treat from the "lollipop" store once and she was ALL smiles!
(ok, and mama had gummi bears.. lol) and you can see she was thrilled to get her "treat" !!!

(there are many more of this sweet time)
Isn't she just a beauty?.... I probably could have had my camera on her for hours.. what a little sweetheart she is ! I was a tad giddy when her mom took out this lil tutu for her to wear!



and look at those toes!!






I told you she was a gem.. don't think I have many where she doesn't have a full blown grin across her face!!
Mom, I sure hope you like these as much as I had taking them!





thank you so much for a wonderful morning full of laughs! She is truly a gift and I am so happy to have been able to capture this "sweet" time in her little life =)..




No comments:

Post a Comment