7.07.2010

Miss M turns ONE!![Lafayette, child, baby,family photography]

I had great time meeting little Miss M who had just turned one and her sweet parents for a morning photo session. As you can see, this little cutie had no problem smiling for my camera ! I usually save my "props" for last... and sometimes a last resort to get kiddos to realize that picture taking is indeed fun....
Miss M had recently begun walking.. and if you know anything about a child finding their new found mobile independence... well... I got my exercise for the morning following her around. It was great fun! She noticed my flower prop and quickly went over and snatched it up... she absolutely loved it! Hey, Mom, perhaps this could be a simple and inexpensive toy for her one day .. lol - there are many , many more.. in fact I am working up a sweet collage w/ Miss M and her flower. It is just adorable.

And what fun did we have in the ol' bucket. She loved it too!! Got some great expressions as she chilled for awhile.. (as you can see here, she was trying to escape! LOL)



We got some great family shots as well.. the above one is a favorite from the session.. as is the daddy /daughter one seen below...



I love, love, love this last one. It seems that in every 1-2 year old session, I get a few moments like this. While most people may not like a sad baby.. as a photographer, I love to see the tears, and the instant consoling hugs that a mama gives her child. I think its important to capture these precious moments as well. So much raw emotion is caught and a great reminder that mom will always be there for comfort and to wipe away the tears.




Thanks so much for asking me to take Miss M's one year milestone pictures! I hope that they are exactly what you were hoping for. I enjoyed our time together and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your patience, and I will be emailing your password very soon.
Enjoy your sneak!




No comments:

Post a Comment