7.31.2010

DON'T FORGET!!! [Lafayette, Indiana baby, newborn, family senior, child photography]

THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE DAY TO BOOK YOUR FALL SESSION AT CURRENT PRICES!!!!


On August 1st, I will be raising my session fees as well as print prices and offering some new products just in time for the holiday season. My attention to detail has not changed and I have incorporated some new presentation aspects to my photos, allowing for my increased prices to still be affordable while guaranteeing you have an amazing finished product that you can cherish for years to come.


Still working out all the details on a few fun things going on at elle-mi photography ( I can't wait to share them with you!) and I am excitedly finishing up the details for my Fall Mini Sessions.

I have booked 8 sessions in the last week, and had two more inquires today.. don't wait TO GET YOUR CHOICE OF DATE!

CONTACT ME TODAY!! Thanks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment