7.28.2010

sneak peek for the L family(Lafayette, IN family photography

Had a great time meeting up with this family and taking their fall pictures.. (well , almost.. right?) We started out getting some pics of each of the three kids! The boys were so cooperative and realized quickly how painless having their pictures taken actually was. I am good like that.. LOL !!
Little Missy was quite a hoot.. she was cracking me up with her crazy antics and expressions- that is what little sisters are all about-


Got a bunch more of the kids by themselves and also together.. this is one of my favorites of all three kiddos-


This family is so much fun so I knew they would be up for playing in the water. It was so hot, that I am sure it felt good to cool off at the same time. There are a few more great ones from this set, that I am sure you'll love.



We finished the night off with a few of princess E all dudded out in pinks and sass. She was all about a one - girl show.. LOVEd it !! (and then she was done.. lol)



Thanks so much for asking me to take your family's photos.. I will be sending your password very soon so that you can see all of the images from your session. Talk to you soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment