7.05.2010

two brothers (and the rest of the family) [Lafayette, Indiana, child , family photography]

I was super thrilled when a friend from back in college called me to ask if I would take pictures of her boys! It was such a fun little reunion and to see her as a mom to these big boys was so very cool ! Our session started out as just capturing the boys Mr. R and Mr. C at this stage in their lives... I learned all about silly bands during our session.. lol
and caught some pretty good grins out of the two of them !

and grandma and grandpa came along too, so we got some good family shots in. I also got some great shots of grandpa with his grandsons, mom and dad w/ their daughter and grandma and grandpa together. They said it had been years since they had a picture of the two of them. I am so glad that I could snap a few of them.


I have a feeling you will be pleased with the variety we were able to get from your session. Thanks for all of you for being so flexible and as an added bonus we got to listen to a little concert in the park during our session. Fun wasn't it?



Here is mom with her boys.....almost as big as she is!! R, you're going to have to put a book on his head for sure!!





and I always sneak a snap or too of mama by herself.... isn't she gorgeous??? Such a princess in a house full of boys =) !




and I'll leave you with this fun one, just because I love shoes .. and thought these ol' cons the kids had on were super cool.
So thanks again for having me take your family pics. I'll send you the password to view the rest of your session images. I look forward to seeing you next time for the Mr R solo session.. that will be so fun !
It was great to see you .. I'll be in touch soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment