7.14.2010

sneak peek for the T family[Lafayette, Indiana family, child photography]

Look at how cute this family is!! I love their red , white and blue theme! I apologize to you (and to future or past clients) about the logo watermark across the image. Unfortunately, there are some people out there who were taking it upon themselves to "take my photos" without placing orders.. =(
therefore, I had to start making my water mark a little bigger and a little less appealing to have on a framed picture displayed in ones' home.
I assure, you that the images are beautiful and though you may not be able to see all the detail on the sneak peek , you will see fully edited, and un-watermarked images in your private gallery.
Ok. done with that side note!!
We were able to get so many great family poses and a few individual shots of big sister , which I just love.

One of my faves... daddy daughter kisses... Miss R is coming back to see me in a couple months for her one year session and so she'll get to steal the show!



Look at Miss Q .. so pretty! She certainly enjoyed the camera and was a joy to work with.




The whole family was a blast to hang out with on a Saturday morning. Thanks so much for asking me to take your family pictures. I'll send the password your way so that you can view the rest of the images from your session.




Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment