7.26.2010

Senior session! [Lafayette, Indiana high school senior, Harrison High School photography]

Had SO much fun with this senior session! It was a bit hot out and we just missed some rain.. but it led to a beautiful evening of picture taking downtown! Miss T is going to be a Senior at Harrison High School and wanted to do this 'special dual' session with her boyfriend.
They were a bit nervous ( as most seniors are) for their session, but after about 10 mintues , completely loosened up and I could tell they were having fun.

I had a great confirmation when T sent me an email saying that she and W had such a great time and that it was much more 'fun' than she thought it would be! YAAAAY. I always promise super fun sessions. for seniors or anyone else for that matter. Getting your photos taken should.not. be painful. LOL--



Thanks for asking me to take you pictures and I am so thrilled for you two.. enjoy the rest of your summer together. I look forward to spending more time with you at your solo session this fall!!


No comments:

Post a Comment