7.20.2010

new from Chick Pea![Lafayette, Indiana child, family, baby photography]

Check out this lovely little "hair band" as my sweet daughter calls it!! Isn't it gorgeous! She is quite the model.. and if you can't tell, she doesn't leave the house with grabbing "something" for her hair!
This is one of my faves for my little girl.. and yep.. I have been known to borrow it from her a time or two as well -- chick pea hair stuff is super cute and not just for your little girls. I have some sweet flowers that I wear on my pony tails as well.


Go check out what new things Kelly has in her shop at CHICK PEA HAIR BOWS

*** and just to let my clients -in-waiting.. I am working as hard as I can... If you haven't seen your sneak peek up yet, please be patient with me. I have three more sessions to finish edit as well as some other fun projects I am in the midst of.
(will share soon =)...
***and.... just to let you know that I am now booking sessions into September and beyond, so if you are interested in a family session or new pics of your kiddos to include with Christmas cards( I know, it is only July right?) now is the time to get your choice on dates!!
stay tuned for more coming..... thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment