10.24.2010

Brother-Sister [West Lafayette, Indiana child photography, family photography]

You would never know by the gorgeous sunlight streaming thru these images that it was a shivery kind of morning when I met these two kiddos. Poor things.. had to keep them hoppin' and moving around to keep their blood flowing! They were such sports and I think they kinda had some fun too (at least by the end when the soccer ball came out) Mr N is a big athlete.. like 12 sport athlete.. (is there such a thing?) . He is in his last year of middle school and sounds like he will continue to keep his parents busy as he goes from team to team. I joked with him that this was a just a little preview to senior pictures.. ( I know Mom... don't want him to grow up too fast) Maybe I'll see him back in 5 years? N was a great guy to work with.



Meet Miss G.. is as cute as can be.. with a bit of sass too! She was a great sport too, as the ground was wet and leaves were slimy- but she didn't complain! lol
She keeps herself busy too with all kinds of activities. My life fast forwarded 3 years from now, when we are shuffling our crew around .


Look at those eyes.... and her smile is fantastic.. but I made her do a serious one too!



Sibling Love! Mom and Dad , I hope that you enjoy your sneak peek and I thank you so much for asking me to capture this time in your kids' lives. It was so great to meet you all. I'll have your gallery filled very soon. Please watch your email for the password!



No comments:

Post a Comment