10.23.2010

Sneak Peek for the A family:[Lafayette Indiana family, Lafayette, Indiana child photography]


Met up with this gorgeous family at one of my favorite spots! They were so much fun. I know I say this all the time.. but I really *love* my job. I love getting to meet new people and being able to hang out with them a bit. I love learning about their lives and witnessing family dynamics. These guys were full of laughter and the love for each other just ooozed out of each one of them. I learned that this wonderful homeschooling clan recently moved to IN from Canada! I found out that they breed super adorable and amazing labradoodles. I am already itching for a four-legged puppy session one day!

There beautiful children are super smart too~ and that little guy... is quite the jokester!



bet ya can't tell?









I have been going thru zillions of images.. and oh, my there are so many fabulous ones. The above is one of my favorites. LOVE what is going on here , which is just so them. It makes me smile and laugh out loud, ever time I see it.

Thank you G, for finding me and having me capture your family's moments. I'll have your gallery up very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment