10.25.2010

Miss A - Jeff High School [Lafayette, Indiana senior photography]

I love senior sessions! I always have so much fun with these 'kids' and their moms. Miss A was cracking me up the whole time- she is quite possibly one of the funniest people I have ever met!
This senior gal keeps busy as a cheerleader, softball player, hosting a morning radio show, playing leads in musicals and yes.. folks.. she plays the cowbell in the girl's choir. Those are just a few of the activities that keep this girl hoppin'. She has her eyes set to attend BSU to major in education. I think she will be a fantastic teacher one day! I know her classroom will always have laughter , that is for sure.
Through the quest for leaves, the inmates crossing, and the local -yokal that wanted to join in our session- I had a
great time hanging out with this super senior. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I'll have the rest of your images up soon!
Stay Classy Miss A ! =)

1 comment: