10.12.2010

fun and games[Lafayette, Indiana family photography]

Had so much fun meeting K and M the other day. She was so apologetic when I arrived, b/c when she scheduled her session, she had no idea that the Colts were playing. Not a big deal for me as I don't really care much for the hometown team.. but her man had the game on.. and it was a great backdrop for our session! I was thrilled when K contacted me this summer and said she and her guy were going to buy a house and asked if I could come take some photos for them. They are such a fun couple. They laughed and laughed and just had a blast together. I love being around people that are so in love. Congratulations to you both!
















Thanks again for showing me around your adorable home and having me capture you two enjoying being together. oh.. yes.. and meeting Travis the cat was a highlight. I am still laughing. You guys are too cute ! I'll have the rest up in your gallery soon.. be on the look out for your password!!



No comments:

Post a Comment