10.20.2010

teeny tiny guy[Lafayette, Indiana newborn photography]

I got to snuggle with Mr . A at his home last week. He was just eight days old and surprisingly wide awake for most of our session. Alas.. modeling was hard on him, and by close to the end, he was completely tuckered out. Mom's always love it when I work their babies hard.. I get emails later in the day saying how they slept unusually long! .. Just trying to help a new mom out! =)



Love this one of baby and mama.... such sweet and tender moments. *LOVE* his little wrinkles.



of course I had to do a punkin hat.. since he was an October baby.



Thanks so much for having me come capture the sweet newness of your little guy... here's hoping he stays looking like this a little longer.. and if not, we captured some great memories of the time that he was so itty bitty.. teeny tiny. small.
I'll have your gallery up real soon. Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment