10.10.2010

Senior session! [Lafayette, Indiana high school senior photography, Harrison High School]


Meet Miss M... Harrison High School Senior!! Had an awesome time with M and her mom-what a hoot they are! I don't know how they'll ever survive being a part once M heads off to school. She is such a cool young woman.. even if she is considering that In school down south.. don't worry.. I won't hold it against you! Best of Luck as you finish out the rest of your senior year and start the next phase in your life! You Rock girl....













M is one of my senior reps for Harrison High School. I have three of the area schools covered but am in need of some one to serve as a representative for West Lafayette HS, Benton Central HS, and Central Catholic HS. If you are or know someone that would be interested in serving as a rep , contact me right away for details on this exciting opportunity!!

3 comments: