10.26.2010

Sneak Peek for the R family[West Lafayette, Indiana family photography]

I was thrilled when J asked me if I would take her family's pictures! Such a sweet , sweet person she is ..still after not seeing her for like 10 years! wait.... more like over 15 years! yikes!! lol I was so excited to meet her little family. Her daughter is just like her mama.. sweet as can be.. and a little sassy too! I always like to give my clients a variety in their images and so I share some variations in my editing depending on how I feel the image will be enhanced the best. I am a sucker for b/w , as I feel they can evoke so much emotion just out of a single image!
Congratulations to J and R on your cute little family. I can tell how proud of this girl you are. She is quite the young lady and I am sure it is because of you two. Keep up the good work!






Had to laugh during this part of our session.... what 10 year old wouldn't want to see mom and dad get all mushy gushy?


Can you hear the "EEEEEWWWW" coming thru this picture?? lol
Thanks so much for having me capture your family's moments. It was such fun ! Enjoy your peek and I'll have the images up in your gallery soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment