6.24.2010

cutie pie at two![Lafayette, Indiana child photography]

I had a blast with this "newly turned two" little Miss K and her mama! We met early on a rather rainy , cool day but I don't think Miss K cared a bit! She ran and ran and smiled and was a ball of energy the whole time! I did manage to get her to sit down for a time or two! But she was so inquisitive to what was going on around her. I love this age so much! I just love to watch their little minds at work!



We started a game which could have gone on forever.. she would run and touch my camera and then race back to give her mama a big ol' hug. It was so fun to watch her squeal with laughter!


Thanks so much for contacting me to take Miss K's two year old pictures. I am so glad that you are thrilled with them! Enjoy this amazing time with her this summer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment