6.22.2010

Summer Beauties[Lafayette, Indiana child, family photography]




I was SUPER excited when these two girls popped out of their car for our session at the park. Not only were their outfits completely adorable and just perfect for a park setting, but they were so stinking cute!! Their mama brought them up from Indianapolis to get pictures and despite the drive, hot weather and those stinkin' skeeters (I am sooooo sorry, had no idea we would be invading an infestation), these sisters rocked their session !






I could tell how well they get along with each other, it was just so sweet. They laughed and played and (of course a few little taunts here and there).. but they were all smiles for my camera ,which made my job so easy.




However, it will probably make the decision making process a bit harder for mom to choose the photos. just get them all.. lol





We got several amazing family shots.. including Miss Miley. She even gave me her best smile =)




Got some amazing shots of the girls and also some great ones of their mama-- but you'll have to wait to see you those!! =)




I think you'll have a hard time once these girls reach about 16 or so...you'll be fighting off the boys !!


Wait til you see the sassy shots I got!! - lol






Thanks so much for asking me to capture this time in your family's life. I am so happy that I was a part of documenting it for you. I had a blast hanging out with you all.




I will have the rest of your images up in your gallery VERY soon.. will be in touch with a password.



I hope you have enjoyed your sneak peek!!

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, these photos are amazing! What talent you have. Can't wait to see the rest of them! We are going to have such a hard time making our selections!

    ReplyDelete