6.29.2010

little guy[Lafayette, Indiana baby, child photography]

Little J is one of my baby planners and he came to visit me for his 6 month session- I can hardly believe how big and super adorable he has gotten since his last visit. He showed me all kinds of new tricks.. like sitting up like a champ.. finding his feet.. and really engrossed with his hands . I just love to watch these little ones as they take in their surroundings.
For those of you how haven't been to my home studio... you don't know that I have two friendly four legged "assistants" on the other side of the glass that entice and mezmorize my little clients. Sometimes I even get BIG smiles out of them as they watch the crazy antics that go on outside the window.
I just love baby chubb.. and so we let Mr. J play with just a diaper on for a bit and got a lot of cute shots that I hope mom and dad will love-

We also let him model some sweet outfits courtesy of grandma... love this hat.. and he kept it on for a good long while for me to snap some cute head shots too.



Look at that grin.... He was full of smiles for me during this session.. and if not with his little mouth.. his eyes were sure twinkling!!





I'll leave you with one that I think is super cute of him hanging out in the 'jungle'. Mom and Dad brought this adorable quilt that was made as a baby gift. I always love it when clients bring in personal items that will make their sessions unique.

Thanks again for using me to capture this time in your little guy's life. He is growing up quickly, and I am glad to have had the opportunity to 'freeze' these moments for you. I will be in touch soon with the password to view all the rest of the images from your session. Looking forward to seeing you in another three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment