6.15.2010

a perfect night for photos[Lafayette, Indiana child, family photography]

I met this family downtown on the first Friday evening in June. And in June in Indiana.. that means the possibility of rain, or tornados.. is an every other day occurrence. The weather was calling for storms , and just started praying that we'd be able to get this session in. This mama had scheduled it so far in advance ,, and they were driving 45 min to get here. And the rain gods(or lack there of) heard my prayer! lol We met downtown for a very enjoyable session with perfect weather the entire time!
(ok.. 5 minutes after I was in my car to drive home, it started raining.) So in the meantime , we played in alleys and sat on walls, and ate suckers and got some great shots too!!



This brother and sister are such good friends. Can you just feel the love? This a great one, mom! =)






and then they were being a bit silly.. there are a bunch of cute ones from this set on the wall. I thought it was fun to add a little vintage look to them.




As soon as I saw their outfits, I just knew this wall would look perfect. And red and white striped lolli pops would be super fun as well. (but you'll have to check your gallery for those shots)...

This is just a tease as to what your session images will be. I can say that I had to keep going back and re counting, b/c seriously, you were going to have like 15o EXCELLENT photos to choose from. I decided to be nice and tame that number down a bit. Plus, after editing that much I start to go a bit loony!! lol
I got so many great shots of the kids individually---- and a bunch together.

This is one of my top 2 faves. LOVE it!! needs to be really BIG some place on your wall !!


... and I even made mom get in some of the pictures.






These are a couple of my favorites. I hope you like them too =)






I am nearly finished editing the mounds and mounds of files from your session.. hee..hee. I'll be sending you a pw so that you can view them all very soon. For now, I hope you enjoy your little sneak peek. It was so great to meet your family! Thank you so much for trusting me with photos of your kiddos!!






1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... Recognize this mama - wow - she looks great - and what a beautiful family! You do take awesome photos. Maybe someday we can get our crew up there. I can only imagine the images you'd capture of our little clan! :-)

    ReplyDelete