6.02.2010

an itty bitty [Lafayette, Indiana newborn photography]

super tiny and fresh.. and what a blessing to these first time parents... meet Miss S... she is all of TWO days old !! yep, that is right.. I had taken mom's maternity pics and we had scheduled for baby's first session, but Miss S wanted to stay snug and warm for a little bit longer.. so when I got the news that she had made her entrance to the world, I asked if they still wanted to keep their session date, or reschedule.
This FIRST time mom sent me an email from the hospital saying "we're coming home tonight, so we should be fine with coming in the morning!"...







I have to say , I was super impressed with how laid back these parents were.. and how they just "handed" over their precious one to me and let me play.. oh, my was/is she the sweetest. I totally forgot how "new" these babes are. Mom was a trooper getting up and down and dad was cracking jokes.. they were already planning two outings for their new family member for later that day too. I was impressed with them, but could totally relate as well.. people were shocked when I had a baby on Wed and was in my garden on Sat and in church on Sun. Life didn't slow down for us, just because we had a a baby. In fact I remember after child number 3 arrived for us, we loaded him up at 3 days old and took him to the zoo. He also had his first water park experience at 10 days old!... (sorry, I digress..)




I love, love, love this shot of daddy holding his baby girl in his hands... Love me some b/w images. esp.. baby ones. I think they evoke so much emotion. Love the "new" family shots.. and there are So many more that I just wish I had time to share them all. =)


And because Miss S was such a good little model.. this is just part one of her sneak peek. I will post a few more, so any of you readers can get your baby fix. =)







Thanks so much for trusting me with these special FIRST moments in your baby girls' life. I can't wait to see her again in a few months. I have sent your pw so that you can view the rest of the images from your session in your private gallery.
Congratulations on your little miracle =)
talk with you soon!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those tiny newborn pix! We never really got any of Owen...until he was more like 3 weeks old. But Claire was 4 days old... I think Everett was 3 days old... And yes, by child #3 life doesn't slow down a bit. Our youngest has done more in his 20 months of life than his older sibs had by the time they were four. Ha! :-)

    ReplyDelete