6.10.2010

super cute[Lafayette,Indiana child photography]

Would you look at this ADORABLE hat??? seriously it is so unique and so stinkin cute. I was thrilled when Abbie at Heartsmiles contacted me and asked if I would take pictures for her etsy site. This is just one of the many, many types of has that she creates. Starting at newborn sizes and going up from there, I am sure that you could find one just perfect for your little girl. (or boy)


YES, super excited to see what she sends my way in the boy variety.. I have a little model ready and waiting. =)... Abbie is super sweet and amazingly talented. Head on over to her etsy shop and look around. She loves to do custom orders as well.. go ahead.. tell her I sent ya!!




It's all about the details that give your heartsmiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment