6.09.2010

happy 2 yr old [Lafayette, Indiana child, family photogrpahy]

So we had a wonderful morning during this fun session for Miss L's 2 yr old session. As you can see she is full of spunky personality and definitely knew how to work the camera! =) These are a few of my favorites.. love the bare feet in the park.. well, the fountain... I think she was contemplating a little closer look, but then a few drops hit her and she decided against it!!


This was towards the end of our session, when she got her "prized lollipop" for being such a sweet model. Really.. I know it was for this little ones milestone, but I just can't help rope mom and dad into the mix as well.


Families are too special not to document them all. the. time. (sure, I am a photographer , I have to say that..no really.. if you know my mamarazzi tendencies with my own kiddos.. I am totally not kidding) !-



Kids grow up so fast.. and while we are capturing all of their little growth spurts, I think it is just as important to capture "who" the family is during that time too. Love it!!










These two are some of my favorite family shots. I would blow this up HUGE and put it up over the mantel. or the bed. or the dining room table. SOMEwhere, this needs to be framed and displayed!. ok.. done with suggestive selling. =)






To be honest I have been getting a little behind on my sneak peeks. I am so thankful for all the business that has been coming in the last 2 1/2 months that I have been editing like a crazy person and just sending off the proofs w/o giving a little sneaky peek. So the C family has already seen all of the images from their session, but wanted to add them here so they can pass on the link to friends and family.








and the whole reason we had our little session was because of this beautiful girl.. love her smile!


Thanks so much for asking me to take her 2 yr old pictures! I had a blast with you all. Talk with you soon!!






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little girl - and what beautiful family photos. I'm sure they'll treasure them for a lifetime! And she looks familiar... Maybe from our past PMO/Purdue days? Glad you are staying busy with your business!!! That's a blessing. :-)

    ReplyDelete