6.27.2010

sneak peek for the S family ![Lafayette, Indiana, child, family photography]

So thrilled when this mama contacted me to take pictures of her cutie head kiddos ! We got a bunch of Miss J looking super adorable.. just in time for her 3rd birthday!
I know I have to apologize over and over again to my clients... because often times when they say they want pics of their children, I always *convince* them that THEY need to be in at least a couple pics!! I love to catch these sweet moments with mom and dad with their little ones.

Would you look at this handsome dude? Seriously.. what a ham he was and such a good young man, so willing to endure picture instead of play time!



We got a few good family pics... ( I love the sign one.. but you'll get to see that in your gallery =)
(I know.. I am mean like that and make you suffer with more anticipation.. lol )




And some more of J and J.. I sure had a great time hanging out with them at their home. They have the best play set/jungle gym/clubhouse ever !



and so if you're looking at these amazing eyes and wonder just where they came from.....





ummm. can you say beautiful couple? Thanks for letting me snag a few pics of the two of you too.
I will be emailing you with a password to view the rest of the images from your session. I hope
you enjoy your sneak peek!




leaving with you with another one that screams summer to me... love this shabby chic look.. so I had to play with a vintage edit ~ kinda makes me wanna be at the beach right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment