8.02.2010

Beachy Family Fun [Lafayette, Indiana family, child photography]

or should I say "mock-beach" family fun? I loved the challenge, when this mom contacted me about doing their family pictures- she said she wanted a beach theme.. "hmmmm ", I thought, "we're in the middle of Indiana. cornfields of course, but a beach?" They were already driving an hour up to see me, so I didn't want to trek on up another hour to one of our man-made lakes, plus I had no idea of the locations up there.. so I started scouting places around here.
I Love the end results.. despite the seagulls and the cabana boys, you would never know we're not hanging out on the white sands of Florida! haaa. Anyway, here are a few pics from their session- we also visited another spot and got some more 'shabby chic' pictures -

Look at these beautiful children... Miss A and Mr Z were such a joy to work with. You are certainly blessed with an adorable family. I am thrilled you asked me to capture this time for you.



AWWWWW. they are such a sweet brother and sister... I don't think I heard one 'bicker' the whole session.. hopefully they'll always remain great friends, and I hope you will cherish these beautiful images capturing their wonderful relationship =)



I'll send you the password very,very soon so that you can view the rest of the images from your session. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to create great memories for you with my camera.



1 comment:

  1. Is that Beth Reynolds? The DZ? Great pix as always! So fun that old friends contact you for sessions... Maybe, someday, I'll get our gang up there for that!

    ReplyDelete