11.01.2010

sneak peek for the N family[West Lafayette, Indiana family photography,child photography]

This is such a sweet, sweet family! I had a great time during their session as I always do with them. This was the 3rd year that I have had the pleasure of taking their fall photos. This year was very exciting and I was so honored to meet the two newest N sisters... just part of their family for seven weeks at the time of our session. One would never know they haven't been together forever... Miss M and H blended so seamlessly and perfectly right in with their new siblings, P, A and C. I enjoyed so much watching their interactions and just seeing the pure joy in the hearts of each one of these family members and capturing the smiles on their faces.

It has been so wonderful to watch this journey for you unfold as God has brought you all together , blessing you with one another. I am so happy for you ! Thank you again, for trusting me to capture your family's moments.

I am changing the way I post sneaks up a bit as I am in the midst of my busy season. Rather then post a sneak peek of images and then follow up with your gallery a bit later.. I am going to be working rather quickly to get everything edited, so that I may give you just a glimpse of your session here on my blog. Within a day or two, I will then have your entire gallery up and will send you a password for viewing it. As the holidays approach and life gets busier for both of us, I want to be sure that you have plenty of time for reviewing your photos as well as ample time for the processing of your order, card creations and other projects that you may wish to have to give as gifts.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me. I am currently booking for January , so if you are interested in a session, please contact me soon to ensure your choice of open dates.
Thank you so much !!

No comments:

Post a Comment