11.09.2010

A bit of Important info [Lafayette, Indiana family photography, child photography, Lafayette, Indiana baby photography]

Just wanted to let you all know that I am busy editing sessions, filling galleries, placing orders, packaging orders.... taking photos... meeting new and fabulous people.. and working on some fun design projects. My work schedule is full until the end of the year.. (and then some).


.....and I am also chairman of a big outreach Christmas party at my church... planning a few holiday get togethers....trying to get our house back in order since we were in Disney World for a week...winterfying my garden/yard.... and the list goes on and on. ( I will sleep in January.. lol)


I can hardly believe that the carols are already playing on the radio, Starbucks has their holiday cups, and my mail box is being flooded each day with catalogs! Tis the Season...

This is my absolute favorite time of year... and I can't wait to spend time with my family creating our own memories.

In order to protect the precious time with my friends and family.. I am asking that all orders be placed by Dec 10th. This will ensure your prints or gifts will be ready for Christmas.

If you have any questions please let me know! Thanks so much.. and as always I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment