11.08.2010

Holiday Card Designs [Lafayette, Indiana family photography, child photography]

<---------- front of 5x7
back of the 5x7


Fun non-tradtional colors.. perfect for those summer pics!







These above and the two below are both 5x7 one sided simple desings.. a little bit of elegance to showcase your photo!











another bright and cheery two sided folded 5x7 card design





















inside of card ------------>








I am still working on getting some more designs up.... I have had several orders come in ... and you still have until Nov 30th to let me know if you want to showcase one of your session images with a custom created design!!
** I am excited to say that I have my family's card designed and ordered... just waiting for the guy in brown!**** this is probably the earliest I have ever have them done. Go me! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment