11.17.2010

sneak peek for the N family[Lafayette, Indiana family photography]

I had so much fun with this family. The men were all such good sports about the photography session. Actually.. I have to give kudos to all the men that endure the hour long smile session... just to make their wives happy! .. and I do know from experience.. that having great family pictures (including) our husbands.. does make us happy! Ashley contacted me to come to her in laws home to take some pictures. They had a great tree lined yard , which was a perfect backdrop for our session. Sadly, a lot of the leaves were off the trees, but along with the tops the girls had on, we had some great color pops. The two boys with their mom and dad. They had me cracking up the whole time. I told the mom , she has to be a saint and know how to roll with it, as she raised these two. I can tell there is never a dull moment in this family. I hope that my two boys become great friends like these two brothers.

Had to get one of Miss S with her mom and dad. She was super sweet and endured even a bit chillier temps towards the end. Yes, I do realize that only dad is looking at the camera in this one, but I like that they are so happy just being together as their little family. It made me smile.

The grandparents got lots of cuddle time with Miss S.. and made my job super easy capturing lots of sweet moments.



I'll leave you with one of the group shots. Thank you so much for contacting me. I had a great time meeting you and your family. I will be sending you the password soon to view the rest of your session images. Enjoy this little peek!






No comments:

Post a Comment