11.16.2010

Sweet baby S [Lafayette, Indiana baby photography]

Here is another one of my baby planners.... on her six month birthday! She is just as cute as can be! I most always hold my newborn sessions in my home studio (or travel to a client's home) , and most of my newborn sessions.. have also turned into baby plan babies..(thank you! ).. so it is always fun to mix up session locations. Depending on the age.. and the weather.. so I was thrilled when Miss S's mom suggested we meet at a park near their home. It was a unusually warmer day and I loved that we were documenting this milestone at a place where she is sure to have many , many childhood memories.


You can see how excited she is about the play equipment around her.. and of all the kids laughing and playing... it's a good thing for me that Miss S is not mobile yet.. lol-


We caught her enjoying her first time on the swing.. but I'll save those for the gallery. They are SO cute.. and Miss S loved every minute of it. Her mama, bless her heart was not feeling well during this session.. so I just grabbed the baby and my camera.. and moved about.. letting her mama rest a bit. I sure hope that your sickness passed, C.
Enjoy your pics, and I'll be in touch soon ! thanks~


No comments:

Post a Comment