11.19.2010

Mr. T graduates![Lafayette, baby photography]

I had my second baby planner graduate! So sad to seem him go... but hey there is always an 18 month shoot.. and big brother's birthdays.. and more siblings.. lol- I hope to keep seeing this family around! Mom wanted to meet at the park and do some outdoor shots to document that he is and October baby. We had plenty of leaves to play with- though the temperature was a bit chilly. We still got a lot of good images during our session and I think the boys had fun. This hat was hand knitted for his big brother, so I am glad that we could document little T wearing it too. Doesn't he just melt you with those big brown eyes?



Thank you so much for trusting me with T's first year moments. I had so much fun seeing him grow up and I will miss not seeing you on a regular basis! Maybe you'll have to bring the boys back for a Valentine's session! enjoy this sneak and I'll have your password to you soon!

1 comment: