11.29.2010

sneak peek of Miss C ![Lafayette, Indiana baby photography]

This is Miss C who came to see me for her 18 month pictures! I met her along with her sisters a few months ago when it was so hot (at 6pm!!) that the poor girls were dripping with sweat! This session was a whole different story, as we almost froze our patooty's off!! Little C was such a good sport and we captured a lot of really cute images to mark this milestone session.
Do they have a coat like that in my size? I am on the hunt for one!! seriously- too cute!





Her mama loved some of these pouty lip faces we caught in her summer session.. and sure enough Miss C brought out the cuteness and personality during this session as well !




Thank you so much C family for being so loyal to me ! I hope to see you back in the spring for some more pictures. It is always a joy to be around you all ! Your password will be sent very soon. Enjoy your sneak peek! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment