11.02.2010

One fine Saturday[Lafayette, Indiana family photography, child photography]

I had a great time meeting this mama and her three sweet kiddos down at the train depot. If you have been following my blog, then you know I have been using this location for about a year now! Stumbled upon it with my own kids.. and just love all the variety in texture and color that can be found down there. This family was a referral from another client that I met earlier this summer. I love when I get a request from someone that has been referred by a happy client =). I actually have had quite a few over the last several months. Word of mouth is a great marketing tool for me.. and to show my gratitude, I offer a wonderful referral program - you can read about it here.






















Thanks M for asking me to take pics of your family! I enjoyed your session and will be in touch very soon with the password for your gallery! I hope you liked a little peek of your session images!




No comments:

Post a Comment