5.15.2010

C turns ONE ! [Zionsville, Indiana child, family photography]

The good weather gods were watching over us on this one for sure... as we pulled into town nearing the decided location, there was standing water in the streets. phew... we had just missed a major downpour !

Which I was thrilled about, b/c it made everything lush and smelling wonderful !
Little C was as cute as she could be.. but didn't stay put for long! She recently turned one, and so this was her BIG milestone session. I think we were really able to capture all kinds of bits and pieces to her personality. =)
We started out in this amazing little spot that her mama picked out. I was incredibly giddy as I left, as my head was spinning with ideas for this hidden gem.as well as the nearby streets filled with vibrant color and so many amazing backdrops!!



Lover her "serious" look. Something about babies and toddlers with this stare... its like there is SO much going on upstairs as they take in what is going on around them.



This one is one of my favorites... I think I would blow it up big.. wouldn't it look great on a canvas? (heck all of them would.. lol)





Ok.. so I know you said you didn't want in any pictures.. but geeesh.. this is GORGEOUS! .. YOU are gorgeous.. and I love, love to capture the bonds going on with mom/child/ siblings/ dad/child, mom/dad.. in all my sessions. Sorry.. that is just the way I roll.. and how many times are moms NOT in the pictures.
I couldn't decide which way I liked this one better.. b/w




or in color. the colors just POP! love it
ok.. J-girl.. pleeeze , humor, me and tell me that you love it to.. =)







Thank you so much for asking me to take Miss C's pictures. I had a great time with you all and am just thrilled with the results. I have a feeling you will have a hard time choosing =)
I'll send you the pw soon, so that you can view all the images from your session.





2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth,

    I love, love, love all of the pictures. It is going to be very hard to decide and especially if you have more good ones to come. I couldn't be more pleased. Talk to you soon!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete