5.12.2010

Sneak Peek for the S family[Lafayette, Indiana family, child photography]




After one rain out, we met up at the park and enjoyed a great evening ! I had already scoped out a few locations with blooming trees, and was ecstatic when Mom told me that their color scheme was purple, white and yellow!
I LOVE the way the colors "pop" against the lush green foliage......
and I don't know what it is about this one.. but its probably my favorite! Like this needs to go on a canvas in your living room! I just love all the emotion captured in this photo!!



again.. the colors with this flowering tree is so perfect!







I know that E is not smiling in this one.. but it shows a 3 yr old's little personality. This one was taken early on in our session.. and he is intently studying me and my camera!..







Had to get some of mom and dad with the kiddos...







and I got some great ones of mom and dad together also.. I hope you like them as much as I did!






and since Mr. E turned 3 awhile back , we took a few of just him to document his BIG milestone!


Here are just a couple, but there are many, many more!






I hope you enjoy this glimpse into your session.. Thanks so much for asking me to take your family pictures! I had a fabulous time with your beautiful family!


I will contact you soon with your pw to view the rest of your images!















2 comments:

  1. She is growing up so quickly! You guys are going to have to watch out for that one in 10 yrs, good thing she has an older brother! She's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee. Missie , I think you were talking about my baby girl huh? thanks for the compliments! =)

    ReplyDelete