5.19.2010

I LOVE IT! [Lafayette, Indiana, family,child,newborn photography]

I absolutely LOVE what I do.. I mean really.. I get to get (out of the house) and play with other people's cutie head children, or capture two people all lovey dovey (ew) but SO happy that I can witness it.. (and document it for them)... I feel totally blessed and am just thanking God every day for the plans He has for me and my family..
A few years ago, I was trying to figure out a way that I could help out financially to our family but wouldn't take me away from the kiddos for too long.. well, I tried a direct home sale business.. but it just didn't feel right and it wasn't a good fit. I had hoped that my obsession in scrap booking could bring in some extra cash as I submitted for publications and tried out for design teams. Again.. there wasn't a constant flow of $$ from that either. Who knew.. (ok, I do actually know who) that my long time love for photography and the art and my love for being around people and "helping" others would be the thing that blossomed. I can't thank my clients(and future) clients enough for their support in my business. My schedule is full, and I am getting calls daily. I have some really fun things in the works to announce soon and I just feel so blessed and am having a blast too.
and even though the thanks from the "these brought tears to my eyes" comments from clients when they see their prints means a whole lot.
I was super excited when a client brought me this yummy thank you gift of perfume and lotion in a fabulous summery scent! oooo.. laaaa.. laaa.
thanks so much k, I LOVE it ! =) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment