5.21.2010

sweet lil miss j [Lafayette,Indiana child photography]

You've seen Miss J before, as she is on my baby plan. This was her 6 month session and we had so much fun. She loved to move around and was really liking standing.. and using those leg muscles! watch out mama!!


Look at those baby blues! I think she looks like a baby doll. I porcelian baby doll.
And when her mom pulled out this sweet old fashion dress, I knew I had the perfect prop! This doll bed was made for me by my grandpa and now resides in my daughter's room with multiple sleeping babies in it. I have used it on newborns before, but just thought it would look adorable with Miss J !


what do you think? precious right?

and she was pretty happy on her tummy too.. although, she wanted to roll and scoot away . So much to see and do for this little girl !






oh.. SO cute!! this reminds me of an olden time photo...

Thank you so much for coming back to see me and letting me play with Miss J. I can't wait until our next session. See in you 3 months!




No comments:

Post a Comment