5.26.2010

sweet , sweet baby[Lafayette, Indiana baby photography]

Meet Mr. T.. he was visiting me for his 6 month session. I love to see the kiddos on my baby plans, over and over again. Its so much fun to watch them grow up and see how much they have changed between sessions. This little guy had tons of dark hair at his 3 month session and now it is light and fuzzy and there is less of it! He has the same sweet personality as he did when we first met.


What a cutie he is with those BIG brown eyes!!












Look at his muscles... this little guy is growing up so big and strong for sure !!




thanks for sharing your sweet boy with me ! I love to "watch them grow" and see their new tricks.. (like sitting up) at this milestone session !

I have sent you a password via email to view the rest of the images from your session. I look forward to seeing you again in a few months!

1 comment: