5.14.2010

sneak peek of Mr M[West Lafayette,Indiana baby photography]


This little guy is on the baby plan.. so I have watched him grow up.. this was his 9 mos session!

What a cutie he is, with such a great smile!



He has the most laid back temperament, and really just at there quite content all serious-like for a while...


then he would just get that twinkle in his eyes, and a big ol' grin would pop out on his face!
I enjoyed the morning with Mr. M and his mama. We worked this little guy so hard, that he took an early nap due to his tough modeling job!





Thanks for coming back to me for your photo needs in capturing this little guy's milestones!

I can't wait to see him at the big ONE year!

I'll contact you soon with the pw to view the rest of your session images.



This little giraffe is our staple in each session... his birth mama sent it to him when he was born.. and I love that HIS MAMA wants to incorporate it.. I remember when the little giraffe was as big as M was... now the giraffe has certainly become a cuddly toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment