5.17.2010

Happy Birthday L ![Lafayette, Indiana, child, family photography]




Look at this cutie!! Miss L turned the big ONE just days before our session.

She is my 4th first birthday session this year .. and I am just loving these little people (and their parents)


Gotta love IN weather... it stormed all night long right before our session.. in fact they were calling for rain the morning of, but thankfully GOD knew that capturing her milestone was more important than fueling the growth of plants and crops!! (lol)

Everything was so vivid and SO perfect with her little birthday outfit. LOVE her tutu!

I have a bunch in this little outfit, but these were a couple of my favorites.. would you check out her eyes!
AMAZING!!
um, dad, you're gonna have to watch out in say... 15 years when that first boy comes knockin' at your door!!


OH. my.. I think these two are my favorites also.. I think that they need to be on a canvas (or at least REALLY big) They are such timeless photos.. and would you just check out her 'diva' shoes?





Had to get some of mom and dad too... I love this sweet family picture! Love all the colors..

great coordinating mom! =)





and then here is one of mama and her baby girl....








and daughter and daddy.... LOVE this one!

















always love the candids I get.. and I have so many from our cute session. I had a great time meeting this adorable family and documenting little L's big milestone!!

Thanks so much for finding me and trusting me with your little girl (and family) photos!


I'll be contacting you soon with your password to view the rest of your session images! Enjoy!!



2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them Elizabeth!! We can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks again so much - we had a blast!

    ReplyDelete